• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Any specific food to take especially when trying to lose weight?

Discussion in 'Fat Loss' started by OursIsTheFury, May 5, 2016.

1. OursIsTheFury

OursIsTheFury Active Member

I've always just cut portions in meals to lose weight. Any more experienced people out there who can say otherwise? What do you eat MORE when dieting to help with the weight loss? I'm curious at what you guys know about weight loss and dieting plans. Thanks for the answers, everyone!

2. remnant

remnant Member

The best thing to eat when on a weight loss program are fibrous foods which fill the stomach of have low energy yield. Low glycaemic index foods also help. Drinking alot of water before every meal enables one to have that full feeling before eating. A tried and tested method is having a heavy breakfast and then lighter meals for the rest of the day.

3. roseinflorence

roseinflorence Member

I usually eat a lot of fruit and food with fiber. However, I think that what really works for me aside from eating any specific food, is to just eat throughout the day. Instead of the three traditional meals, I usually just eat snacks (fruit, nuts, cheese, etc) throughout the day and have one big meal at around noon. As for drinks, green tea really helps with metabolism, and of course, there's the essential and utmost important water.

4. fitman990

fitman990 Member

I think that protein is the most important food. Well, protein-rich food helps us to get rid off fats as it is muscle friendly and it helps to build muscle. So, you should eat a lot of protein.