• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Anavar Discuss Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding and everything related. Sponsored

Discussion in 'Anabolic Zone' started by crormaSoila18, Jun 4, 2012.

1. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

Anavar Discuss Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding and everything related. Sponsored by Ultimate Steroid Cycles. How to cycle and stack anabolic steroids in radical ways forcing your body to explode with tremendous amounts of new muscle mass. D

Hey guys, thinking of doing a course of anavar, maybe 50-70mg a day for 12weeks, I'm just looking for a bit more info on it, what have your results been like and what kind of side affects did you's get if any? I'm 5.10 187 25 years old, I don't want to go want to use test because I very sensitive to acne, I know if I start il break out everywhere!! I'm currently on a 4 day split, mon - back/bi's, tue - legs, wed -cardio(30mins) thurs chest/tri's, fri or sat - shoulders, any info would be much appreciated thanks

2. Korporalegq

Korporalegq Well-Known Member

Anavar Discuss Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding and everything related. Sponsored by Ultimate Steroid Cycles. How to cycle and stack anabolic steroids in radical ways forcing your body to explode with tremendous amounts of new muscle mass.

Strength was great. Lean gains. You'll love it. Good dose too

3. Capone

Capone Well-Known Member

Anavar Discuss Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding and everything related. Sponsored by Ultimate Steroid Cycles. How to cycle and stack anabolic steroids in radical ways forcing your body to explode with tremendous amounts of new muscle mass.

Thanks bud, you get any side affects at all? What was your PCT

4. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

I've never done it. But my buddy does it and his strength gains are crazy!

Sent from my ADR6350 using EliteFitness

5. crormaSoila18

I'm 6'1 was at 190 I'm down to 180 and lean as hell. Bf went from 15-10%. Anavar - oxandrolone - is in Awesome bro. Great strength, cuts fat, only downside for me was I sweat in my sleep. A LOT. I was doing liquid at 40mg day to start and by week 6 I was at 60mg day. My workouts are crazy to begin with but that just made it more fun. Take some liv 52 with it also. Do abs everyday, cardio, and lift like a ing animal. This is what worked for me.
      Are you doing it as a stand alone? Haven't heard great things about it as a stand alone.

6. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

Quote posted by markyc123 [​IMG] Thanks bud, you get any side affects at all? What was your PCT Some of the side effects I got from Anavar was low Libido, a little acne and mood swings!!! Take HCGenerate along side Anavar the whole way through to help for a smoother recovery into PCT!

PCT:
      HCGenerate(another bottle)
      Post cycle
      Unleashed

You can get all these products at needtobuildmuscle.com

7. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

that's some great results man, yeah il be doin it on it's own, as I said if I take anything else my acne will just spiral out of control and I heard Anavar - oxandrolone - is not too bad for the side affects

8. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

check out my logs anavar is a great cycle, but 12 weeks is too long, it's still liver toxic. I'd cap out at 8 weeks, the benefits really drop any longer than that

9. parnassto

parnassto Well-Known Member

Quote posted by markyc123 [​IMG] Hey guys, thinking of doing a course of anavar, maybe 50-70mg a day for 12weeks, I'm just looking for a bit more info on it, what have your results been like and what kind of side affects did you's get if any? I'm 5.10 187 25 years old, I don't want to go want to use test because I very sensitive to acne, I know if I start il break out everywhere!! I'm currently on a 4 day split, mon - back/bi's, tue - legs, wed -cardio(30mins) thurs chest/tri's, fri or sat - shoulders, any info would be much appreciated thanks What are your goals? And what is your body fat %?

If you run Anavar for 12 weeks, say goodbye to your liver.

Run proviron with it to keep Libido up.

Run n2gaurd and liv.52 on cycle.

10. crormaSoila18

anavar is great and i love the results but my friend 12 weeks is wayyyyy too long to run anavar... if your not going to use test then stack it with proviron for 6-8 weeks max...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy