• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Anavar and Clen

Discussion in 'Anabolic Zone' started by Raleoxilevz, Jun 7, 2012.

1. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

Alright guys, first post

first just like to say been reading up on different cycles for a while now but would like your opinions on what im doing

stats

weight: 185lbs
      height: 5'10
      bodyfat: 14%
      Exp: training seriously 3 years

what it is iv got 8 weeks till I go on holiday and want to try lean up abit more and become more defined, I know oral onlys are flamed all the time but I was planning on running anavar by itself, I see alot of people have had postive experiences with it

Weeks 1-6 100mg Anavar ED, split into four doses throughout the day
      Weeks 1-8 (2 weeks on, 2 weeks off) tapering up to 120mcg clen/day
      weeks 7-8 20mg nolva ED

My diets very clean, 6 clean meals a day, all high protein; chicken, turkey etc and eat lots of brocolli with it, only carbs I am eating is PWO and my oatmeal in a morning. Supplementing with creatine, taurine, glutamine

My training is a 5 day split and morning cardio EOD

Let us know what you think fellas

2. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Anavar and Clen

I've only ever split my var dosage 2x a day and never had issues.
      clen can be run higher than 120mcg depends on personal tolerance, also no need to do 2weeks on 2 off, if every 3rd week you use diphenylhydramine before bed at 50-100mgs.
      ensure to have plenty of potassium to help with clen cramps.
      pct is minimal to none, tbh i'd be inclined to just run the var throughout onto the holiday and start pct when your back.

3. landmenn

landmenn Well-Known Member

Anavar and Clen

thanks for your input mate

im shaking quite abit at 120mcg so i think im guna stick at this dose for a while.

So If i take 50mg with breakfast and what you think for second 50mg, pre workout or before bed ?

also im away for 2 weeks, so run the var 8 weeks straight at 100mg Ed and then run some nolva after my 2 week break

cheers pal

4. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

Anavar and Clen

Your doing the same cycle as me mate and im on week 4....im going 10 weeks though...

What dose Var you doing!? and i split my tabs up during the day don it both ways and its better for ME maybe not you to have the va in ur system at all times if poss, had a 7 hours half life

5. casse

casse Well-Known Member

Anavar and Clen

I'd take the second dose pre workout i usually take my orals about 1hr pre workout.
      yeah run it throughout the holiday so you start your pct when your back from it.

6. laxgoaliesrhs

laxgoaliesrhs Well-Known Member

Anavar and Clen

Var/Clen any other oral you would ad to the mix to add some extra size, obv var will add min size and harden me up but i want a tad bit more size, was thinkin of adding test but duno if i wana pin

7. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

Anavar and Clen

you doing a pct at all mate ? and you doing 100mg aswell ?

im on day 2 of 100mg every day pro chem var, the 50mg tabs. I want to split it up into 4 doses throughout the day but the tabs are a bast*rd to snap in half lol

8. emininojiq

emininojiq Well-Known Member

Anavar and Clen

I wont be able to run it throughout the hol mate, dont wana risk taking var away with me, so is it ok to run the var up to when i go away, have 2 week break and then run pct ?

9. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Anavar and Clen

not really no, if you that you may aswell not bother with pct at all tbh. but then 2 week pct is jack all anyway.

10. laxgoaliesrhs

laxgoaliesrhs Well-Known Member

Anavar and Clen

If you're just looking to drop body fat why do you even need to run gear? If you're 14% bf then you're already pretty lean and 8 weeks is enough to look quite different.
      I've been following the Ultimate Diet 2.0 system since December (in blocks of 6-8 weeks, with 1 week rest in between) and I've been able to maintain a more or less constant weight loss of just over 1lb per week. You'll be in the gym 4 times per week training with weights and cardio is optional (I don't do it). The diet is pretty tough, but if you follow the system to the letter you can expect to increase your strength (or at the very least maintain your mass/strength) and lean out nicely.
      You could incorporate the Clenbuterol to further increase results, but it isn't necessary. The anavar certainly isn't needed.
      My point really is why bother using gear if you don't really need it?
      Just my two cents worth anyway.

Tags: