• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • ALIENS

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by remstation, Jul 12, 2012.

1. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

Do you believe they exist ? If so do you think they have ever visited earth ? I for one believe they do and have visited earth in the past .. Discuss ..

2. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

ALIENS

I'm open to the fact that considering how vast the universe is, there is probably intelligent life out there somewhere.

However, I don't believe anything has visited our planet yet.

I've heard this theory before and I think it sounds about right: If any aliens ever landed on our planet they would most certainly be hostile. If they are intelligent enough to work out how to get here, then the only thing they would ever want from our planet would be our natural resources, so they would most likely eliminate us in order to acquire them.

I don't believe in green men living on Mars or any UFO's landing in Area 52.

3. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

ALIENS

Of course.....IMO you would have to be very narrow minded to think we are alone in this universe!

4. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

ALIENS

you feeling ok?? is your bum sore??

5. casse

casse Well-Known Member

ALIENS

200 000 000 000 estimated galaxies in the universe ... with more than 200 000 000 000 stars in each, all with their planetary orbits. There has to be millions of possible earth-like planets.

6. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

ALIENS

This.

7. roger

roger Well-Known Member

ALIENS

yes there the general population of today mainly who were abducted from there beds in the 90s in the middle of the night and put back in bed to permanently wakeup as fckin complete idiots.

8. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

ALIENS

Considering the size of the galaxy let alone the universe i think its more probable than not that some form of alien life exists. Visiting earth however is a no though imo........distance to travel vs limitations caused by relativity means it would just take them far too long.

The universe has been around a long time though and the chance of intelligent life existing at the same point in history as us out of billions of years of existence is probably very low.

9. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

ALIENS

They are watching us now. We are their experiment. Life didnt evolve here, we were seeded.

10. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

ALIENS

Not quite accurate on numbers but the point remains valid.

Given the number of galaxies and that stars within said galaxies can range from 10mil to over a hundren trillion stars within ther gravitational mass it would me almost inconceivable that there is not some other form of carbon based life in the universe.

Even within our own Milky Way there are around 2-3 hundred billion stars with close to ten billion stars obiting within the 'habitable' zone arond thier respective planets. This in itself does not take into account the potential for habitable moons either -Titan has an atmosphere for example.

Tags: