• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • After the first 2 abomination of shows this season I quit being a bb'ing fan

Discussion in 'Bodybuilding Gossip' started by Raleoxilevz, Mar 4, 2012.

1. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

Beyeke getting gifted. Branch getting the mother of all gifts (aside from Cutler's 07 olympia). Bodybuilding seems so rigged. If Kai doesn't win the Olympia I will never enter a regular gym again.

I'm switching to boxing. You all think I don't have any brains anyways so there's not much to lose. I will be fighting at super middleweight

2. laxgoaliesrhs

laxgoaliesrhs Well-Known Member

After the first 2 abomination of shows this season I quit being a bb'ing fan

Nobody cares...

3. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

Overall i gotta say i was disappointed with pretty much everything... The only really thing that left me glad was the rise of the Pakman.
      No one really delivered, no one!!!

4. Canellesao

Canellesao Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

5. casse

casse Well-Known Member

This one is right up there with 2007 Olympia and 2011 202's.

If find a dictionary and look up robbed they will show pics from this show.

6. laxgoaliesrhs

laxgoaliesrhs Well-Known Member

I knew Branch would place top 3 no matter what, IFBB wants him in the olympia since he's a big draw, but to beat out guys that are severly out massing him and in as just as good of condition. **** that,

7. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

What if Kai brings his historical Olympia conditioning [lack of]? He hasn't peaked properly for the O yet...

8. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

Nobody severely outmassed Branch...

9. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

Life is a gamble. He deserved second last year. Jay getting gifted twice, at the O and Sheru. Phil is the undisputed champion. I'd be willing to bet Jay gets another second this year.

10. emininojiq

emininojiq Well-Known Member

Evan and Wolf did