• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • afray ABH charge over my head.........

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by alomjabpd, Jul 24, 2012.

1. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

basicly i was in the street with my mate, and another lad ran past us and started braying this lad in the street, we all no him he was a mate (the ad getn brayed) but hes a compulsive lier and a couple years ago when we all stopd beliving his lies he fukd us off and hasnt spoke since, he also has mental issues and is on medication for being a paranoid skitsofrent, he has went and told the cops than the 3 of us have took turns in braying him all over, me and my mate never got with in 20-30 yards of him and was shouting at the lad braying him to leave him alone cos we no hes harmless apart from being a lier and spreading lies al the time.

i answer bail on the 2nd of aug to find out if its getting dropd or going to court, i have no criminal record but this over my head is stressn me out, espcially since i was trying to help the lad by telling his asulter to leave him alone!

its basicly his word against ares, he has 1 cut on his face from 1 punch of this random guy who i dont no. its a total **** take if i have to go to court and prove iv dont nothing wrong!

arnt the sentences for these charges bad??

2. alomjabpd

afray ABH charge over my head.........

I think i got what you meant... although the language you speak differs vastly from mine - I cant imagine you will get anything from it, considering his mental health + the fact that you outnumber him on the whole 3 of you one of him... I dont think you will see anything from this in court... also is it just you who has been charged?

3. Korporalegq

Korporalegq Well-Known Member

Any other witnesses mate?

4. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

1 persons word against 3 peoples word.
      the accuser is confirmed paranoid schizo

cant see it going anywhere myself

no witnesses? CCTV? what about the lad he was attacking?

5. alomjabpd

there is the 3 ov us acussed and 1 witness saying we did nothing but he hasnt come forward to to cops yet so dont no if hes getting involved...

so its his workd against are's and zero evidence to back up what hes saying other than a cut he had on his face, were all well grow lads, if even 1 of us had battered him he wud have more than 1 cut never mind the 3 of us.

id just droped my daughter off at her mams and going bk to my house to see my gf and look after her 3 kids, i took the long way home cos it was a nice day, bumped into my mate stopped for 5min to see him in the street, then this happened, next thing i no am told the police are looking for me to arrest me, i hand myself in, interviewd and now waiting on the 2nd to find out whats happening...

6. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

Last edited by stone14; Today at 12:29 PM.

7. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

Braying? Beating someone up? Not a word used round my way, the google definition says' the loud harsh sound made by a donkey'

Tony, wtf is going on in your avi? Makes me feel sick!

@OP is the lad with the mental issues already known to the police?

8. Korporalegq

Korporalegq Well-Known Member

the lad getting attacked was the mental 1, the attacker i dont no, no cctv i wish there was tbh lol

9. laxgoaliesrhs

laxgoaliesrhs Well-Known Member

braying yes lol northern word i guess then, beating some1 up, as in braying the sh*t out of him

10. herunder88

herunder88 Well-Known Member

ah, my bad,

it does seem like there is no evidence tho mate and without evidence there is no case