• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • Absolute idiots!! right or wrong?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by jailynn24hb, Aug 29, 2012.

1. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

right ill save you the boredom of me blabbing on. ill keep it short as poss...

im driving home from work last night, cuts into left hand lane on a 3 lane road, there was loads of space i come into.
      the woman and man who i come infront of didnt appreciate this, so.....here starts the fun. ALL THE WAY on way home, she's trying to undercut me. overtake me, get up my rear. i mean really really bad.
      im not making the situation any better as im not letting them (same as everyone else would), there effing and blinding at me and im in stiches, so anyway they're still following me after 15 mins, so eventually i let them pass me on slip road. he gets out car and kicks my car whilst im driving at him 40MPH.....

RIGHT so now i'm pi$$ed.....pulls over. he jumps out the car and proper squares up to me....right big cnut! ....BUT at the minute i'm not exactly in police's best books, this is on main road.....AND low and behold he's got 2 babies in the back of the car. i was disgusted.

SO do i hit him like i want to or do i let him rant and give it back, or do i wait to hit him.....as i contemplate smashing him.....police drive past. good job i didnt hit him caus ei wouldnt have stopped)...so another night for me in cop shop would have looked likely.....so in the end i decided to tell him go away before i hurt him. he's not happy but cant be ar$ed.

was i right not to nail him cause i'm now thinking i wish i'd have launched him!?

plus there was his 2 kids in car.....

2. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

Absolute idiots!! right or wrong?

Its probably best you didnt punch him to be fair, i am for a ruck every now and then but that defo wasnt the time or the place

3. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

A) How the fvck did they try undercutting you if you were in the left lane?
      B) Why would you be driving at him? Surely you should know that if you hit him, you injure him and end up behind bars
      C) Surely if you let them overtake and you saw them slowing down you'd just indicate to get past them again and carry on your way
      D) Why the fvck would he kick your car,get in his car and THEN get out of it?
      E) I'm guessing you are a MMA fighter from your username and photo, would hitting him not be classed as using a weapon which would carry bigger penalties then not being involved in MMA, a bit like Boxers would get done worse if they punched someone?

4. crormaSoila18

crormaSoila18 Well-Known Member

Last edited by Sc4mp0; Today at 08:49 AM.

5. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

a)because i had to get off at a junction, therefore im still in left lane of dual carridgeway, and they tried to come up inside of the junction to get to side of me.
      b)i was driving forward, he was running towards me, i swerved to miss him, still he can kick the car
      c)if i let them overtake, how can i get in front of them again until ive hit a slip road and indicated to get back on....id got off and got back on to see if they were still going to follow me
      d) yes.....thats another reason why i didnt fcking hit hit him!...........i didnt exactly tell him i was a boxer or mma fighter....cause only a d1ck would do that. i dont like people to know pal for your info!!!

6. parnassto

parnassto Well-Known Member

You should have just let them over take and then forget about it. If you had hit him what exactly would you have achived?

7. zimisile

zimisile Well-Known Member

Yeah but the coppers would know wouldnt they as you're not in their good books as you say? Never mind him, I'd probably tell the cvnt as its more of an incentive for him to p1ss off back in to the car.

Never thought that you might off the 3 lane road and moved on,should have put that in the initial post,lol

8. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

You did right not to hit him. Especially not infront of his children. I get terrible road rage and there's been times I've wanted to put people's faces through the windscreen, but would I ever do I?... NO! Now stop stewing on it and get on with your day

9. remstation

remstation Well-Known Member

thats what im saying, my thought process at the time was dont bother. but the ammount of times thats happend and ive been hit is unreal, i mean i live in sh1tty stoke.....its full of kn0bs.

i try to keep out of trouble but when i do i feel weird cause i didnt get in trouble....i know i did the right thing but believe me, this guy really really wanted trouble.

10. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

AHHH the "did i do the right thing" followed by the 5 pages of "i would of smashed him in" responses.

Please begin