• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • 20 years old in less then a month sickely skinny...(long with baaaaw story inside)

Discussion in 'Training' started by emininojiq, Apr 24, 2012.

1. emininojiq

emininojiq Well-Known Member

Alright, I'm almost 20 but have had people say they thought i was a really tall 12 year old... Sometimes people say their little sisters are bigger then me... my stats are

5'11
      150lb (should of seen me at 140 i have pics somewhere...)
      feminine asian hands (srs)
      6.5 inch wrists
      9.5 inch left forearm 10inch right forearm (cant get laid cause of my damn appearance so yeah)
      9 inch feet
      11.5 inch left bicep 11.7 right bicep (flexed)
      my shoulders are a ****ing joke seriously just bone
      13 inch cales
      17 inch quads
      my chest is non existent
      I have a huge ass and i walk with my back curved a lot...
      I dont even have abs ffs
      Can't even bench press the ****in bar

The most ****ed up thing is i have a 7.5 inch cawk 6.5 inch around so what the **** happened?! I'm still a ****ing virgin because of my damn appearance i cant even put my cawk to use even though i had plenty of chances to get pussy cause im a good looking guy but when it comes to taking off clothes or the same damn hoody i wear everyday I cant do it and just get friend zoned. It's almost summer and im scared ****less to walk around in a t-shirt! Trust me i wear a lot of layer of clothes even sweaters during the summer.

I have started working today on p90x day 1 with 20lb dumbbells sometimes dropping to 10lb if i get tired It's pathetic really ****ing pathetic sometimes i would just stare the the screen because i just dont think im going to gain anything it's depressing the crap out of me i feel like such a kid in this body i sometimes act like one. No one takes me seriously... I'm also a really kind guy to people but i think it makes people want to talk more ****... honestly if it wasn't for my body I wouldnt of had been bullied, i wouldn't have dropped out of high school, I wouldnt of had all this anxiety for summer coming, I wouldnt have quit my job and i sure as hell wouldn't be spending all this time at home! Its ruining my life. I wanted to learn Muai Thai when i was young yeah right thats gonna happen...

My meals everyday are: morning: bagel with cheese with a coffee. afternoon: 2 hamburgers or 2 beef pattys with a coke. evening: pasta with broccoli and chicken breast or something else with a coke. I've been eating like this for 5 years. my body keeps making cracking noises to especially my back obviously i know im not eating very healthy but i just have problems eating new foods...

What really kills me is my dad he just looks so disappointed like i failed him, i barely spend time with him anymore.

What i need to know is:

Will p90x help me out a lot with size? No way im joining a gym.
      is there any hope that i can gain size or am i genetically ****ed?
      whats a reasonable amount of time to see good results?
      how many calories a day?
      am i ****ed?

All advice welcome. Can take pics if they'll help...

2. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

20 years old in less then a month sickely skinny...(long with baaaaw story inside)

Join a gym anyway.

3. baletki

baletki Well-Known Member

20 years old in less then a month sickely skinny...(long with baaaaw story inside)

I can't i get panic attacks for just being outside i cant imagine joining a gym.

4. parnassto

parnassto Well-Known Member

So basically, you want to change, and feel pathetic about yourself. But, you don't want to change bad enough to suck it up and put in a small monetary and time investment to DRAMATICALLY improve the rate at which you would see improvements in your body, and instead you would be content to stay at home and feel sorry for yourself?

I don't think you want to change as bad as you want to if all that is standing between you and your goal is a minuscule amount of social interaction, yet you aren't willing to do it.

5. Korporalegq

Korporalegq Well-Known Member

^^

[​IMG]

6. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

I won't lie im guilty of spending hours everyday in front of the mirror feeling sorry for myself. Even if i wanted to join the gym like i said i quit my job i have no money...

7. Canellesao

Canellesao Well-Known Member

This.

Man the **** up and go to a gym, or atleast buy yourself legitimate weight equipment. (Power rack, barbell, etc) Everyone has to start somewhere.

EDIT: Tell your dad you want to start working out and change for good, lift with your father, eat like a beast and become aesthetic while making papa proud.

/thread

8. teffetapunkxh

teffetapunkxh Well-Known Member

He won't nowadays he just lays on the couch talking to himself not caring and i cant help but feel like its my fault.

9. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

Get a job or get your ass back in school.

10. fa2nzg

fa2nzg Well-Known Member

can i start with p90x and see enough results to give me enough confidence to go to the gym?