• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • 15 year old Taking H-Drol . Read before hating on . Would appreciate help!

Discussion in 'Anabolic Zone' started by Korporalegq, Apr 24, 2012.

1. Korporalegq

Korporalegq Well-Known Member

Basically i know already by posting this i will get ridiculed read before hating on . Any Advice will be extremely appreciated .

I will be getting Bloodwork Pre and Prior of the cycle .

WEEK 1
      - Cycle Support - ( Cel Cycle Assist )

WEEK 2
      - Cycle Support
      - H-Drol 50mg

WEEK 3-7
      - Cycle Support
      - H-Drol 75mg
      - Taurine
      - Multi-Vitamin
      - Fish-Oil

Week 8-9
      - Creatine Monohydrate
      -Activate Xtreme
      -Nolvadex 20mg
      - Cycle Support
      - Multi-Vitamin

Week 10-11
      -Creatine Monohydrate
      -Activate Xtreme
      -Nolvadex 10mg
      - Cycle Support
      - Multi-Vitamin

---------------------------Shopping List-------------------------------

H-Drol Cycle Shopping List
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Nolvadex - $60.00 ( Research Chem . Version Tamoxifen Citrate )
      H-Drol - $55.00 ( Helladrol )
      Cel Cycle Assist - $28.00
      Fish Oil - MRM Smart Blend - $16.00
      Taurine - Now Taurine Double Strength - $7.00
      Multi-Vitamin - Orange Triad - $30.00
      PCT Test Booster - Activate Xtreme - $42.00
      Creatine - Creatine Monohydrate 600g - $16.00
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Total Price = $254.00

Stats -
      BW - 180
      BF% - 11%
      Height - 5'9

Bench Press : 305
      Squat : 405
      Power Clean : 245

I have been lifting for 2 years of actually serious lifting .

Cycle I plan on doing over summer so i am still in the research process of this .

2. butjhaphoyk

butjhaphoyk Well-Known Member

15 year old Taking H-Drol . Read before hating on . Would appreciate help!

DON'T

3. Korporalegq

Sad part is that everything looks good as far as the cycle goes and most full adults can't put a cycle together this well but the bad part is your 15 man that's even to young for Creatine....you seem like a smart kid idk why you'd want to ruin yourself at such a young age...you have years of natural steroids at your age man enjoy them while you can I'm sure someone will jump in here about the actual health risks for a 15 year old

4. Korporalegq

Wanna have more then a one word reply?

5. masoven4u

masoven4u Well-Known Member

Thank you for input . Like i said im still researching everything and deciding whether or not i feel it is worth it .

6. djbuffnstuff

djbuffnstuff Well-Known Member

It is not worth it espeacially at your age considering it appears you have done some research I am not going to ridicule you. Just to sum up why it is a bad idea, you are still developing and your endocrin system is not ready to handle the strain of anabolic compounds. Also it will stump your growth and other bad things. If you want to see the horror stories of teenagers taking anabolics look up the east german olympic team.

So fairly well researched but dont do it. I would recommend playing with your diet and non-anabolic supplements and lift.

7. alomjabpd

alomjabpd Well-Known Member

1. You're violating forum rules, you can't post here under 21

2. PHs aren't intended for anyone under 21 at minimum, preferably later

3. You will shut down your test production and T3 decreases while on cycles. At your age hormonal changes are more serious.
      You will seriously mess up your endocrine system.

4. You're not even done with puberty. Men usually have a growth spurt in their late teens or early 20's where their frames become denser, and you can screw up growth plates

5. Possibility of permanent HPTA suppression.

8. suighja

suighja Well-Known Member

Haha WOW your life is going to be a pretty ****ty roller coaster. We can all say don't do it but you ain't going to listen. You got some good size on you already if you are telling the truth that is. How about while you at it log it all. But before that post a picture of yourself. Let's see your ridicules size for a 15 year old. And hey after that you can have a before and after picture in your log.

9. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

One of the main reasons why teens and steroids don't mix, however, is that the use of anabolic steroids in teens can affect growth. Teenagers, especially male teenagers, are not yet fully grown. Their body is programmed to continue growing until the levels of testosterone in the body reach a certain level. When this happens, the growth plates experience premature ossification - in simple terms, they stopped growing the teen will experience stunted growth.

Not worth it dude give it another 6-8 years of all natural dude it will be worth it in the end trust me

10. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

Yes i already have taken into account that ossification could occur .
      Thats basically one of the few major factors on the cons list .