• Welcome to realmuscleforum.com
  • 1 month bulk progress pics!

Discussion in 'Old Posts With Lost Images' started by emininojiq, Aug 17, 2012.

1. defelqy

defelqy Well-Known Member

1 month bulk progress pics!

Sorry there just isn't much to see in 1 month. Come back next month or in 2 months and we can give you better advice.

In the mean time, nice job! Strength gains are always a confidence booster.

2. Capone

Capone Well-Known Member

Thanks. I'm going to keep them up as long as I can, hopefully a lot more gains when I start ss. maybe some size along with the strength. I thought I gained some trap and chest size, bit I could be wrong.

3. Raleoxilevz

Raleoxilevz Well-Known Member

Dude, those are not great gains. I am not trying to be mean or rude or whatever, but you can add a lot more than that. During my first month of SS I added about 90 pounds to my squat and 90 to my deadlift. Now 2.5 months in I have added 150 to my squat and 180 to my deadlift. I don't even consider y gains good compared to what I have heard of others doing on SS in a similar time frame. OP, look into Starting Strength, I can tell you are devoted when you don't care about putting a little fat on.

4. jailynn24hb

jailynn24hb Well-Known Member

You're doing fine and probably have gained chest and trap size, but you're going to be the one that notices it more at this point. One month is not going to produce significant changes appearance wise. That shouldn't discourage you or make you feel like you haven't done the right thing. It just takes way longer to really change the way you look.